Sign in to follow this  
joshuaslater

Warzone and CAV

It's funny, in the time it took to post, I've discovered another one of our crowd expressing interest in CAV on our boards!!!

Looks like we'll have a great group to build on.

Congratulations! Its always great to get new people playing this addictive game. The more we get playing the more we have push to keep this baby growing. And CAV is an awesome game.

Josh speaks highly of his friends, but not nearly as high as he should of himself. It was Josh's inspiration that got us all together - I merely provided the space.

As for the game, it sells itself after one play of the basic rules. The rest of the rules are excellent, and really add a lot of depth to the game that you do not find in other, more complicated and detail-oriented games.

I like it!

Cheers Dave.

I know the point of quick start rules is to just jump in with the basics, but I feel CAV has waaay more goin' on than they would suggest. Once I sat down across from Dodger, with Dave helping to do things correctly, the game went from "quick start" to "hot damn!"

Thanks for the warm welcome fellow forumites, and it's good to know you have our backs as we push our CAVs around.