Sign in to follow this  
Fallen

Origins

Hey,

Is their going to be anyone at Origins this year selling Reaper products.

I was hoping to pick up a bunch of Warlord miniatures.

The last I heard Reaper will be at ORIGINS. I know that there will be several Reaper related activities going on.

I spoke to Mr. Pugh on the phone earlier today. He confirmed that Reaper will have a booth in the dealers hall at Origins. Hopefully it will be set up just like last year. When someone playing a demo game asked about buying minis we could look over our shoulder and point at the booth. With the store within sight of the games it was shiny metal syndrome at it's worst!

That was by far the best set up I have ever seen at last year's Origins. Our tables and the booth were right at the cross through point between the dealer hall and the miniatures hall about 15-20 feet apart. Being able to just point and say, get your metal there was fun.

Having some of the sculptors and reaper staff just floating over occasionally and being able to introduce them to demo players was a real treat too.