Fallen

New Warlord Rules Book!

The Sisters of the Blade under the 2008 set are a sub group of the Mercenaries Faction.

In Warlord 2.0, they are being fleshed out into their own faction known as the Sisterhood. Same for the Lupines (now known as the Koborlas).

The reason that you do not see them on the website (the website provided to the people that have the copies of the public beta from RCon) is that they will be part of the second book expected to release later this year.

Although we have already worked on them, on purpose we have not focused on them as much as we have the factions that would be releasing with the new core book. As soon as the the core rule book releases, then our attention will turn towards finishing up the factions in that second book.

But, do not fear, for people that play those factions (Sisters, Koborlas, Razig, and Bloodstone Gnomes) that are not going to be a part of the core book, we will be providing temporary web based datacards at the time of the core release to hold you over until their book is done.

Okay. I'm'a get over my hatred of square bases and try one more time. I've offered a lot of input over the years, positive, and constructive criticism, and it seems like the issues I had with the game have changed. Now having it all down in one place I can let loose again. I may even see if my crew who played first edition will come back.

Okay. I'm'a get over my hatred of square bases and try one more time. I've offered a lot of input over the years, positive, and constructive criticism, and it seems like the issues I had with the game have changed. Now having it all down in one place I can let loose again. I may even see if my crew who played first edition will come back.

The rules are worded so that you don't have to play with square bases. Future RAGE games will have round bases, so the rules changed to match this.

I'm not saying that you can bring a round based army to official tournaments, but in a friendly game there is no reason why you couldn't play with any type of base you wanted.

The rules are worded so that you don't have to play with square bases. Future RAGE games will have round bases, so the rules changed to match this.

I'm not saying that you can bring a round based army to official tournaments, but in a friendly game there is no reason why you couldn't play with any type of base you wanted.

There is a fix for that. A little magnet in your base and these will fix your problems. Tadaa! :ph34r:

WA14.jpg

Sorry bastards took away my gargoyles . . . :angry:

Just picked up 9 more gargoyles at Reapercon and now I can't use them. Gargoyle is now a UNQ MONSTER.

Guess I'll scrap them at the boneyard next year. What a bummer.

See my tournament report for how much I loved the little guys. Gonna miss them. :down:

Dan,

Only partially correct there. Yes, they were changed to Monsters, but they are not unique and they also have the Band SA which allows you to have a leaderless troop of them containing 3-6 of them.

So, you could take a band of them, and also field a few more as solos, meaning you do not have to melt them if you dont want.

Jason

Cool! Guess I missed the change regarding the definition of monsters/solos.

You know what that means, don't you Stubbdog . . .

Hint: Buy some AA guns. :;):

Hint: Buy some AA guns. :;):

Not if your opponent has a spellcaster that can cast Winglock (and you're not particularly dispersed). :devil:

Ron

Would an official tourney really throw me out for having the round bases?

Throw you out, no. But you would have to put the models onto square bases. Note: currently this only applies to the Reapercon tourniment.

I was just getting ready to ask this.

As I am just starting into the game, I would LOVE to put all my stuff on round bases if it is allowed at Tourneys (like at Reapercons next year). If not, I will do the square thing. Just want to know before I get started on my collection.

Throw you out, no. But you would have to put the models onto square bases. Note: currently this only applies to the Reapercon tourniment.

I was posting the same time as you. I'm so slow.

o and ...

Doh! ::(:

to the answer :down: