Sign in to follow this  
roguetrada

Something a little different(1/6 scale head paintjobs)

as the two mini orders i placed at the beginning of last week have not yet arrived, i decided to have a go at painting the two unpainted heads my boyfriend had picked up to make custom 12" figures, one being agent 47 from the hitman games, and the other being ra's al ghul/henry ducard from batman begins

Agent 47

sizedt.jpg

More pics

ra's al ghul/henry ducard

eqcd9s.jpg

more pics

I am fighting the urge to make a comment about giving great head, but I will not. I think you did a great job with them, but I feel the Ras head needs a tid bit more to the eyes, they look beady.

I agree with the comment about the second heads's eyes, but that should be fairly easy to fix. The rest of the head looks great! I really like the greying hair- it gives him character. OOps, I almost forgot to comment on the first one. He looks great, lots of character. Keep it up and keep us posted.-Wesley

...I feel the Ras head needs a tid bit more to the eyes, they look beady.

i've fixed the eyes, still not 100% perfect, but he looks much better

1001274p.jpg

I am fighting the urge to make a comment about giving great head, but I will not. I think you did a great job with them, but I feel the Ras head needs a tid bit more to the eyes, they look beady.

I agree with the comment about the second heads's eyes, but that should be fairly easy to fix. The rest of the head looks great! I really like the greying hair- it gives him character. OOps, I almost forgot to comment on the first one. He looks great, lots of character. Keep it up and keep us posted.-Wesley

Great work on these. Those eyes on the second head look like he's been smokin' pot.

Thanks guys.

The thing with the Ra's headsculpt was that he seems to be sculpted squinting, so it's more difficult to paint his eyes

I'll say this for what it's worth - beautiful work with the skin tones.

Will it work on a small scale (small scale tends to diminish fine detail)? Just asking, I think your work is beautiful, I would love to see the finished work.