Sign in to follow this  
Beowulfthehunter

Just saw Terminator Salvation

When I heard they where making a 4th Termie movie I was skeptical, but when I heard Bale was on board I was like yeah! Saw it yesterday. Normally I am not to harsh on popcorn movies, but this one had to many plot holes in it for me to ignore. Combine that with the fact Bale as Connor was an absolute pansy. I think the only thing he did in the movie was have two choppers get shot out from under him and stabbed in the chest with a metal bar. Edward furlong as JC has more "dice" then Bale. The bad guy in the movie was a surprise, but given what we know about the Termi universe he sould not have been as tough as we was. The action could have been better as instead of fighting our heroes seemed to be just running, and running, oh and then talking.

It was not worth the 6 bucks. Between that and Wolvorine this hs not been a good summer for movies.

but this one had to many plot holes in it for me to ignore.

Plot holes in a time travel movie? I'm not sure that's possible, since all it takes to "fix" it is - yes, you guessed it - Time Travel!