Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Minis we would like to see (Fantasy version) Thread Seven

Human female swordmage.

My apologies, but there's 100 results in our figure finder for "Human Female Sword". What exactly distinguishes the swordmage from the 100 models that already have the same keywords?

chronoplasm's idea of boxing up adventuring packs is cool. I'll second that.

I wonder if a box set of Tavern Patrons would sell better than smaller blisters of townsfolk.

Human female swordmage.

My apologies, but there's 100 results in our figure finder for "Human Female Sword". What exactly distinguishes the swordmage from the 100 models that already have the same keywords?

Not trying to answer for the OP, but theyr're probably looking for single wield, no armor or leather armor, and not all barbarian bikini'd.

There are a few models that fit that description, but some more are always nice.

chronoplasm's idea of boxing up adventuring packs is cool. I'll second that.

I wonder if a box set of Tavern Patrons would sell better than smaller blisters of townsfolk.

Yeah!

02559: Dwarven Brewmeister

and

02371: Nord Kegbreaker

would be perfect.

Then put a bard in there... maybe

03107: Fynch Brassfrog

There's a long history of Tavern Patrons in the biz. Bob Olley's range, up for auction, had his Dwarf World models with a bunch of Dwarves in a tavern.

Citadel had a bunch back in the day as well. For some reason, you only ever see bartenders and serving wenches.

I don't know how viable blisters of townsfolk are, but a boxed tavern set would be cool, especially if the price was right.

I'd buy it.

Do you think a marketplace set go over well? Some merchants, some pack-mules, a treasure chest, some street performers (bard, fire-eater, snake-charmer, etc.), a pick-pocket or two?

I think a marketplace would be cool. Especially with added scenic elements of baskets and barrels of wares, maybe even a stall.

I would really like to see:

- Elven Clerics, particularly with holy symbols instead of large maces and shields

- Half demons (aka Tieflings). Rogues, wizards, warlocks, sorceresses, bards etc.

- Devas (like the updated race from D&D 4e)

What I *really* want, (I randomly mentioned this to Bryan, but during RCon, so he's probably forgotten) is the enormous Dark Maiden without the base, so that I can hang it flush on the wall so that it looks like the ship is coming through it. Yeah, I could just buy it and take the base off, but it's enough of the sculpt that it'd be better (for me, obviously) just to have it available without at a lower price. :)

Human female swordmage.

I was thinking of the Swordmage class from D&D4 (Forgotten Realms Players Guide). Light armor and weilds magic using her sword as an implement.

Human female swordmage.

I was thinking of the Swordmage class from D&D4 (Forgotten Realms Players Guide). Light armor and weilds magic using her sword as an implement.

How about...

03149: Justine, Undead Hunter

Would that work?

One more option I actually had a dream about:

A Warrior through the levels pack, a young man with sparse armer, an older version with better weapons, armor, and a "king" version with intricate armor and weapons, again older yet. This type of progressive style would be great for PC progression and diorama's as well!

One more option I actually had a dream about:

A Warrior through the levels pack, a young man with sparse armer, an older version with better weapons, armor, and a "king" version with intricate armor and weapons, again older yet. This type of progressive style would be great for PC progression and diorama's as well!

I like that! I really like that!

I could see this as a three-guy blister with a 'heroic tier' version, 'paragon tier' version, and 'epic tier' version of the same character.