Minis we would like to see (Fantasy version) Thread Seven

I was looking at the previews and admiring Werner's jungle girl and sabertooth, and it made me think of this one for my wish list.

I wish you'd reproduce 2451 Shawna Wolfsister and 2452 Amber Dracomaster with the female figures and their animal companions separated.

I've always liked the Shawna figure especially, but didn't want to be stuck with using a figure that always has that wolf right next to her. I like to use my figures for games, and I might not necessarily want to use her as a druid or ranger character.

And the dragon with Amber would make a great young wyrmling, or some kind of draconic mount... ::):

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in absolute need of a female figure, human, warrior type with a double-axe. That is the axe on both ends.

Armor is not really an issue, but some is preferable to none. Cleavage is a must.

I am playing a character based on the Stonechild, the picture is in the Races of Stone book by WotC. (P 96?)

The picture in the book is exactly the way I picture my character... I suggested human so that the figure could be used by more folks.

Is it illegal to post that picture here?

Thanks for the consideration.

Aluvial

Good suggestions but I don't know of a double-axe that reaper makes. That's the one with the axeheads at both ends, it's a double weapon in combat. You could possibly get two axes though and do a weapon swap greenstuffing the axe together to make it look like a double axe.

I'm havin' a strange impulse to borrow my friend's Races of Stone book and just make convert one myself for Aluvial. I'm not makin' any promises, but it sounds like a fun project.

'Course, Reaper'll prolly produce what yer lookin' for before I complete the project.

I was looking at the previews and admiring Werner's jungle girl and sabertooth, and it made me think of this one for my wish list.

I wish you'd reproduce 2451 Shawna Wolfsister and 2452 Amber Dracomaster with the female figures and their animal companions separated.

I've always liked the Shawna figure especially, but didn't want to be stuck with using a figure that always has that wolf right next to her. I like to use my figures for games, and I might not necessarily want to use her as a druid or ranger character.

And the dragon with Amber would make a great young wyrmling, or some kind of draconic mount... ::):

I was going to post that I would like to see a wild boar and hyena, some more dinosaurs and some prehistoric mammals like a giant sloth, or giant bear. Then I read your post and thought of the old Dennis Mize line by Ral Partha of Beastmasters. A Beastmaster line with the two figures separate would be great.

Now that I see it mentioned, I'd like to see Reaper expand their "accessories" packs to include,..

- double-axe

- caber

- huge shields

- petards (yeah..I'm still on that jag too)

-

Now that I see it mentioned, I'd like to see Reaper expand their "accessories" packs to include,..

- double-axe

- caber

- huge shields

-

i like the way you think! I can see it now at a Gen Con painting contest a mini that has "hoist himself on his own petard"

- double-axe

- caber

- huge shields

-

A double sword would be nice, too. I did a conversion on a LOTR elf to make him into a Valenar elf wielding an elven double blade for an Eberron game.

I like rgtriplec's idea, too. A whole assortment of figures with animal companions/familiars.

I think Ironworker mentioned it early in this thread but I'm going to chime in on the Character pack with the figure on foot and mounted. But please no figures with the rider sculpted on the mount.

Yeah, people have been mentioning having figures seperate from their mounts a lot in the past year.

Are the new mounted models for the Warlord Dwarfs seperate... Durtham and Ursula?

Topless female vampire with a sword. I did a FFF search for female vampire and not one was topless. There's the one with the dress, but that's still not topless and without a weapon, not very soldierish. I was sure I'd find at least one or two that would work for what I need (naughty Athak proxy for WL).

The stonechild is in Races of Stone page 93...

The suggestions for updating a mini by weapon swapping is great, but there is only one orc with a double-axe that I've found...

Here is the picture. racesstone2_800x600.jpg

I would lose the mask, because not many people would want that... but the rest is good.

Aluvial