Qwyksilver

2.0 Faction Thread Split

With Warlord 2.0 on the horizon, and the beta copy becoming available to more of you, I will be splitting off these old Tactic threads and starting some new ones for the new edition.

Like in the past, I will keep all the old threads linked in the first post for historical reference.

I will likely take care of it Sunday night (if the kids let me have a couple minutes of peace in the evening).

And no need to worry about the Razig and Korborlas and Bloodstone threads, etc. I won't let them die off just because they are not one of the original 10.

The delay in the threads is only an indication of my own familiy's inability to go to bed at a reasonable hour, and not the taint of Soon on WL2 in general :lol:

Well, until it actually releases, it would be more of a teaser thing anyway, so its all good.

At this point it would be a bunch of people that do not have access to the beta asking people that do have it what's in it. And that is not fair to either set of people. Because it is still in beta right up until the time it gets released, those that do have access to the beta should not have to spend the last playtest time answering those type of questions. And those that dont have it should be teased by comments about things that they cant share in.

So, personally, I think its a good thing that you have not created them yet. I would almost prefer that they do not get made until the release date or at least just before.

The 10 Core Factions appearing in Warlord, Second Edition now have their own threads.

The Koroborlas, Bloodstone Gnomes and Razig's Revenge shall not be forgotten. Look for them in a follow up book later this year, including 5 new factions!

Until their new cards are released, I will keep the existing threads for these three factions open and pinned.

Edited by Qwyksilver

So, I am to understand that as Razig is my only real faction without proxy (I can do Reven with mostly GW models), I have to wait for book 2 to play them?

Bummer :down::down:

Hugs......

Think of it as christmas. You can see your present, all wrapped up.

But you are not allowed to open it just yet!!!!

So, I am to understand that as Razig is my only real faction without proxy (I can do Reven with mostly GW models), I have to wait for book 2 to play them?

Bummer :down::down:

Their stats will be available online like they always have been. The models that exist will be upgraded to 2.0, but they won't be expanded until a later book.

Don't worry though. The faction is in good hands.

Razig, BSG and Dog Soldiers will remain playable in 2.0 even before their book is released later in the year. I've not heard if there will be Faction Special Abilities assigned or if those will wait until the book, but the Data Cards will be updated.

They will still be able to be played.

They haven't been obsoleted.