Sign in to follow this  
Minky

Stats But No Model

Hey guys i'm just getting back into warlord and wan't to try my hand at converting some models. Converting / Scratchbuilding is my favorite part of the miniature hobby. So my question to you is what warlord models have stats but no model to represent them and no model comming out in the very near forseable future? It doesn't really matter what army. A list would be extremely helpful. Thanks a ton.

Yeah i looked through the stats and there are only like 4 or so stat lines with no models. So now i just need to find some sort of fun conversion to have in a warlord game that is either fluffy (small terrain pieces such as an idol) or a new make of an old model or a new make of a crappy model. lol. Anyone have any ideas? I'd love to start a fun project soon but the long break of warlord has taken me out of the loop. Let me know if anyone has any ideas. Thanks.

Since the proxy rules are so flexible it really may be a case of "Do the conversion you've always wanted to"!!! Personally, I do a bit of extra basing and/or conversions on the leaders by habit; maybe that'd work for you. Pick yer army & focus on a leader you like, but want something unique on?

Rgds

Dig. ixminis got it right. I'll go one further.

Build an entire army from conversions using the weapons packs for the faction, or scratchbuilding. Go long.

Just echoing what has already been said. The handful of datacards without models will all have models this summer. However, our proxy rules allow you to use any reaper model for each datacard. ::):

However, our proxy rules allow you to use any reaper model for each datacard. ::):

One of these days, I'll get around to my idea of basing and painting my proxy for Braug, Ogre Warror. I want to paint up this proxy for my Reven army in the same color scheme as my other ogres. He's an ogre, but I hope that the other ogres don't make fun of him since he doesn't look like the other ogres. ::):

Ron