Wood Elf King

jatbugg

This was a wedding present for my brother that lives in Florida. It's only a month late, too. <_< Comments welcome. I know there are parts that could have been blended better, but I had to rush on it slightly, so I couldn't be a perfectionist like I wanted to be. Oh well. :upside:

post-4428-1243541628_thumb.jpg

And I think the white speck on the front of his blue cloth was lint. Did I mention I was feeling rushed? :blush:

post-4428-1243541603_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the comments. ^_^ Yeah, the blue is a tiny bit flat. And there are parts on the NMM that aren't blended as well as I would have liked. And looking at the photo it does seem the shrubbery around his feet is a bit much. If my bro feels the same way he can always take the branches around his feet off. As far as the colors go, I wasn't able to take the pictures the way I like to. I had to use my mother-in-law's non macro camera with lighting from regular yellow light bulbs, instead of the real bulbs that have brighter, truer light. But, oh well. At least you can see the gist of the figure. ^_^