Sign in to follow this  
SIGIL

" Cheers " by Jarhead ( Red Box Games Hrothagar )

I normally would not post my own stuff here, but this was just TOO good not to. this is not intended as advertising for me. I just want to see to it that jarhead gets teh recognition this deserves. I am so flattered by such an amazing piece of work I had to show it around.

Please vote;

" Cheers " by Jarhead

zwergfin.jpg

• Like 1

Really cool. I like the feel of this scene. I have this one (just need to base it) But where's his pipe?

Hah! I had not even noticed it was missing! Maybe he just decided not use it for this scene... Or it may not have even gotten into the baggie to begin with. I have had to keep a close watch on that particular bit.

I did not know you had any RBg stuff. Did you order from me?

Sure did. I also wrote a review on it too. Hope to pick up some more in the near future too.

Outstanding! Not only does he paint amazing stuff, he is crazy fast as well. It seems like he has something new to post every other day at CMoN. Tre, you got a great line going on over at RBG.

Thanks Jabberwocky. :)

Thanks Chuck. You don't neccessarily HAVE to order from me, you can if you want to though! ;)

Oi Jeff! Yeh Roman is incredibly talented, and SOOOPER fast! He tells me he did this in abotu 12 hours! :blink: