Sign in to follow this  
Reinchard

Question

Somehow I couldn't find this stuff in online shop, only in swag.

Does that mean that the only way to get wonderful t-shirts is swag? :wacko:

I just want this years Reapercon Sophie art! (not the mini sophie). I loved this years Sophie art. Didn't get there till Friday and they were sold out. Had to leave Saturday night, so couldn't get anything from the auction. :down:

Worst luck ever! :down:

I'll be getting the Reaper apparel section back online in our store sometime today or tomorrow.

• Like 1

I believe the ReaperCon t-shirt was available only as a pre-order and in limited supply at the convention. If they sold out, I seriously doubt if those specific t-shirts will be seen in the Asylum. Of course, there is always the chance of one showing up in next year's auction at the Con.

love the new colors on the Warlord & DH shirts. I like the new green & the white Reaper Logo looks better on the front for both.

Couple things I had to get with my swag points before I added them into the GET HEISLER SOMETHING FUND for the auction this year. ::):

(heck even got about the only thing I was really interested in teh auction too as well, signed Wayne Reynolds Casketworks (mainly wanted them for the artwork, didn't have the Warlord II cover issue, ha ha)

RM

And maybe any news about the return of the Boneyard? :rolleyes:

We are working on that. There's a parts catalog of over 3000 components that must be gone through in our database and cross checked against the original price of the model as a whole so that neither you nor we are getting ripped off in the process. It takes some time, and, while unfortunate, most of our current labor focus is on fulfilling demand for existing orders and preparing inventory for Origins and GenCon.

The swag shirts I do believe can be purchased for cash only as well, I forget how much this is though... there are quite a few available, and more, in the reaper cafe press shop here http://www.cafepress.com/reapermini

can we use swag points for ITEMS in the cafe press shop? do we need to call in to find out the number of points to redeem?

I'm interested in the hooded sweatshirt, maybe a logo cap too :poke:

The swag shirts I do believe can be purchased for cash only as well, I forget how much this is though... there are quite a few available, and more, in the reaper cafe press shop here http://www.cafepress.com/reapermini

can we use swag points for ITEMS in the cafe press shop? do we need to call in to find out the number of points to redeem?

I'm interested in the hooded sweatshirt, maybe a logo cap too :poke:

SWAG points are not redeemable on Cafepress or Cafepress items.