Barbarian, elf, zombie hunter, bunch of gobbos

Nameless

My next batch will include some Reaper stuff, I promise ::): My goal is to paint minis from different companies, and I already have some Reaper minis painted, so I concentrated on other manufacturers lately.

Let's start with some goblins in 15mm scale. They comprise the part of commissioned army for OOP Demonworld game. Sculpted by Herr Klocke ::):

grancroid.jpg

uncroid.jpg

fleas_finish.jpg

Enough goblins for now. Here's a true macho from Hasslefree - Ray the Zombie Hunter. All zombies, beware! He's a tough *^%#$

ray.jpg

Back to fantasy. Not many elfs I've painted. This is my take on Gamezone Elf Lord.

GZ_elf.jpg

And last, but not least - barbarian from the discontinued Ilyad Games line of minis. Fantastic sculpt, and my best paintjob to date.

barbarian.jpg

If you care about voting, here are links to CMON:

Zombie Hunter

Elf Lord

Barbarian

Thanks for watching!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks all, you're too kind.

@bikedrew - elf is made by the spanish company Gamezone

@JimL - rocks are made of tree bark, tree - some twig and true moss, water - Vallejo water effect with green and blue paint mixed in, ice - water effect with white paint, snow - baking soda+white glue, icicles - almost cured water effect (stretched and cut to pieces). Hope that helps ::):