Azrin

fieldarchy

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks Wonderful! I love what you did with the fencing at the bottom, did you intentionally stain the copper that way? Is it just paint? How'd you do it? Great diorama overall though, your tones are amazing as always and your metals are spot on.

Yes I intentially stained the copper that way. When copper oxidizes it turns into a teal sort of color. I used really watered down paint in order to get it looking as gritty as possible. That way the binder in the paint breaks and the pigment deposits become uneven.

You work is always wonderful.

The axes appear to be true metallic, though the light is hitting the them so hard at times it appears almost like they were highlighted differently or like there is some paint mixed in there for highlighting. Do tell!

She is so beautiful and her eyes are mesmerizing. The attention to detail on her is just draw-dropping. The zebra skin, her skin tones, the wood grain on the handles, toenails, hair .... just awesome. She is the hawtess dwarf I have ever seen ... ever.

I have a few suggestions that I'll PM to ya if you want to hear them, if not, no worries.

Thanks for sharing her.

Bigs feel free to email me actually. [email protected]

I'm glad you guys like this piece. It was fun and it just kind of composed itself. I am thinking of adding a bit more foliage. This was an experiment for sure--first time using lots of things.

The metals are metals on the axe and hammer. I have shaded and highlighted them. That's why there appears to be so much depth.