Summer Painting Contest Questions

kit

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooo...just for clarification: One contest with two themes, so if we enter with one of each theme you will pick one to move on if good enough. Correct?

Thanks for running another contest, good to help motivate us non-motivated painters in the summer!

-Z

• Super Administrators
Any restriction on painted logos (i.e. sports team logos, beer company logos, firework brand logos,suntan lotion logos, etc.)? Thanks.

As long as you paint (copy, paste, decal) it rather than photoshop it in, we don't care one bit.

for the contest, entries with nudity have the board rule preventing posting waived.

attach the photo to the post using the "Attachments" box directly beneath the window you type your post into instead of providing a link to your hosted photo.

for the contest, entries with nudity have the board rule preventing posting waived.

attach the photo to the post using the "Attachments" box directly beneath the window you type your post into instead of providing a link to your hosted photo.

OK, thank you! It was the "Choose File" that threw me. I kept looking for something with that label in the post reply, and seeing only "UPLOAD" I wasn't sure if that's what he really meant.

• Super Administrators
So...stuff from other contests is fine, so long as it's all Reaper? Are, um, strange, entries from people usually forced to paint for Reaper okay? :rock:

Yep.

I eventually came to the conclusion that an ideal tribute and fit with "Born On The Fourth of July" was this Necro figure that I have painted to honor my husband. A 15 year Army veteran, excellent leader, fantastic dad, and best friend, he is always there for us and for his soldiers.

I don't mean this is a political statement :poke: I am just proud of my husband for his dedication to the people he loves and his continuing service for those he doesn't even know. Happy 4th of July!

2-3 BTB, 3rd ID, Ft. Stewart "Rock of the Marne"

Good for you, :bday: and "Awesome" job combining the elements of his Division flash into the mini. :wub: Hope ya win!!! :;):

:devil: