2010 ReaperCon Sophie Ideas

bettagirl

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a Princess Leia Bikini Sophie reclining on a d20 and call that Gamer Sophie?

Or just take the Princess Leia Bikini Sophie in chains and call that Slave Girl Sophie?

As for the vote on stripper sophie--isn't that what Urban Legend Sophie would be? :P

Thats my vote !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gamer Sophie

I know last year the Nose art pinup was suggested in the forums. I was thinking a Roller Derby Sophie to go with the old roller girl ReaperCon connection and then ran across this site.

http://www.adsneeze.com/sports/roller-derby-2008-calendar

While this isn't an indication of what the next sophie will be, we did talk about roller derby at the RAC!

Roller Derby is big down there isn't it? It's not here but our team is pretty good like a .750 win ave. I've liked ever since my sisters played Roller Derby Queen by Jim Croce for me as a wee tot back in 74ish. Around that same time it also came on TV weekly. There was also a roller derby cartoon, and it was featured in other cartoons like the Addams Family. So, I grew up liking it from pre-school on.

Ok, while I agree that the Hippie Sophie picture is lovely, I don't think it would translate well.

Sophie, being a succubus, is supposed to be very seductive. Sophie, being herself, is a bit (!) of a tease. Therefore, I would place my bid for the Geisha idea.

On the other hand, if we get a nurse Sophie, I'll volunteer to paint at least 4 of them for charity auction. (Yes, that's a promise)

WWII teamed Sophie, in a American uniform and armed with a Thomson SMG no Helmet please but the flat rectangle cap would be nice (not sure what it's called) I'm thinking more of an action pose as opposed to a pin-up pose. something that could be used in a Weired War II game

Nurse Sophie, Geisha Sophie and sailor Sophie aren't bad ideas either