Are You A Warlord Contest

Warlord SE Contest

Some how I completely missed this over the past few days. Looks sweet, is anyone participating?

Would you make a good Warlord? Have you ever wanted to try? We're accepting applications for potential warlords. If you can tell us in 50 words or less why you would make a great warlord, and can make our cold, cynical selves laugh while doing it, we'll send you a free copy of our second edition rules, normally a $19.95 value.

We have no limit to the number of winners, I've been told. If you can amuse us, then you're in.

Send your entries to [email protected]. We'll be accepting entries until release day, July 27, 2009. See you soon!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan to, but the pressure of coming up with a funny reason I'd make a good warlord has completely beat the funny out of me...

...so I'm working on it :D

I'm going to be buying a book anyways, so I hope I win one so I can give it to somebody, kindof like a gateway drug, and hook them on Warlord.

I most certainly will be.

I'm hoping I can come up with the in the moment, panicked inspiration that got me out of detention in 7th grade for throwing a paper airplane in class... "I was testing the aerodynamic stability of the paper Mrs. Ladoceur"