Sign in to follow this  
shakhak

Are You A Warlord Contest

i'm a inner-city second grade teacher, i'm already a warlord.

It's gotta be no fun playing that game day in and day out when they all have you out gunned! ::D:

they work well with swarm tactics. . .but like all goblins then can't hit and when they do it's usually for no damage.

It's gotta be no fun playing that game day in and day out when they all have you out gunned! ::D:

they work well with swarm tactics. . .but like all goblins then can't hit and when they do it's usually for no damage.

Just watch out when they call in the bugbear. You know, that evolutionary throwback kid that's already twice the size of an average 4th grader, who has been retained twice so now he's 4 times the size of the other 8 year olds...

Glad to hear you got your certification Tavis. It's been awhile man!

Just watch out when they call in the bugbear. You know, that evolutionary throwback kid that's already twice the size of an average 4th grader, who has been retained twice so now he's 4 times the size of the other 8 year olds...

yes, it has. . .how are the children? there is more than one now, right?

and as far as the throwback goes, they're easier to tame than you would think.

yes, it has. . .how are the children? there is more than one now, right?

and as far as the throwback goes, they're easier to tame than you would think.

Yup, two now. And the throwbacks are easy, just toss some raw meat in the corner.

Warlord SE Contest

Some how I completely missed this over the past few days. Looks sweet, is anyone participating?

Would you make a good Warlord? Have you ever wanted to try? We're accepting applications for potential warlords. If you can tell us in 50 words or less why you would make a great warlord, and can make our cold, cynical selves laugh while doing it, we'll send you a free copy of our second edition rules, normally a $19.95 value.

We have no limit to the number of winners, I've been told. If you can amuse us, then you're in.

Send your entries to [email protected]. We'll be accepting entries until release day, July 27, 2009. See you soon!

I did. All 35 words of it. ::D:

I finally submitted something. I could have gone on for 3 pages on that one. Word restrictions suck :(

Yeah, fifty words isn't really enough to get your funny across.

I was pretty funny. Not as funny as I could have been with about seventy-four words.

48 words and 1 attachment, I wonder if get disqualified for that ::):

Mine was 50 words on the dot with an addendum. I wonder if I'll get disqualified as well. :(

Also, mine wasn't funny. I don't do funny well. It was a narrative piece that I tried to fit into the Warlord world. I'm much better at fiction.

I can't believe it's so close and I've still got NOTHING! And I need to submit today because I'm on vacation for the rest of the week and won't be back until Monday!!! Eesh! the pressure!!

I went with grim heroic with an twist ending. I hope they post some of the winning entries. I also hope they're all stoned when they read them so that everything will seem funny. I'll chip in for some Doritos.

I entered. It was terrible. Better than my first attempt. It wasn't even close to funny. Well it kinda was, but then I cut it down to 50 words and found I'd snipped all of the humor out.

I hope they're generous ::P: