New England paint day

dargrin

To be honest I use google maps for all my direction needs mainly because I just not good with directions. That and if there is truely a better way I wouldn't know.

Don't forget I also have a bunch of stuff too. If you are missing a file or the link I should be able to assist.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am back in the Nutmeg state. safe and sound. (seriously what kind of nickname is that?)

Thanks to our gracious host Dargrin, and thanks to the Whiz and Qwyk for the adult beverages. It was great to see some old faces and meet some new as well. I was able to get quite a bit accomplished. Finished 3 Overlord Warriors, and started on the basecoats for 3 others. Painting with others is always more productive.

I was also able to get in my first game of Warlord. My Necropolis vs Vil-Hatarn's Elves. Great game!

I'll Try and get some pictures posted up in show off. We definitely have to do this again, let's not wait the better part of a year this time ok?

How'ditgoHow'ditgoHow'ditgo? Wasitfunwasitfunwasitfun?

*Sigh* Would have liked to have participated--maybe someday! ::D:

If you only knew! Great fun. We laughed, we cried; blood was shed, minis were dropped, balls were fondled. And lots and lots of painting took place. I swear some of these people are machines.

P.S Judas is a beast!

Definitely loads of thanks to Dargrin and his wife, Kris (spell?), for their hospitality! Thank you, thank you, both! ::):

As always... a pleasure to see everyone again and to meet new folks. I had a great time and hope we can all do it again very soon (with any luck in my pending new space...)

I have pictures, even of Helltown. They are pending. I'll post soon enough, likely in Dilvish's thread HERE

Looking forward to the next one. And if anyone is ever in the Peterborough/Keene area, just holler. We can slap some paint. ::D:

Thanks again, Dargrin for hosting! We (Fuzzy Craig and I) had a great time, and likely would've stayed the whole time if Tabby (Fuzzy Craig's daughter) hadn't had entirely too much fun at Kid's Place and needed a nap.

Somebody pick a date and a location, and I'll see what I can do about getting there. We've got six months until Dilvish has to ship out, lets get at least another one in before he has to sail under the ocean blue!