New England paint day

dargrin

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds like it was lots of fun! I'd be interested in joining too for future paint parties ::):

Philly to anywhere, New England is a pretty long drive. But if you're willing to make the trek, we'd be glad to have you. ::):

According to Google maps, it's a 4-5 hour drive to where I am in CT. Maybe the next one I put on might work. I'll have to see when I should be in port.

As I said before I will say it again, it is just plain nice to share the hobby with other people. Sitting in a basement, by myself gets a bit boring. With this said it was my pleasure hosting it so thanks is really not necessary.

I just appreciated the fact I could sit down and paint, uninterrupted for that time. Or at least not interrupted by anyone, but myself.

And I actually painted!

Of course, I didn't finish anything, but I still painted! It was nice to shake the rust off, and now I have new motivation to clear out my basement to set up my new painting station down there.