Sarah the Seeress

Painted this one for my wife. Apparently my blending has gone downhill. I should probably paint more 28s to fix that. Of course is somebody would distrubute AICOM I'd paint more 28mm figs.... (hint hint, :devil:) Though the pictures make the blends look a lot worse than they really are, but of course we all say that don't we? :ph34r:

Sarah%20the%20Seeress%2001.JPG

Sarah%20the%20Seeress%2003.JPG

There are a couple more photos at my blog (linked in sig block)

• Like 1

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice cockpit, love what you did with the camo scheme, but you could use a bit more darklining on those guns... :devil:

Sorry, I just can't get the concept of you painting a something non-CAV/robotic death machine related.

The hair is cool. by the way.

Andy

Nice cockpit, love what you did with the camo scheme, but you could use a bit more darklining on those guns... :devil:

Sorry, I just can't get the concept of you painting a something non-CAV/robotic death machine related.

Hey! Last year I painted at least three (or was it two? need to check the blog) minis that weren't CAVs or some other sci-fi vehicle or small scale infantry!!!

The hair is cool. by the way.

Andy

Thanks, I spent a lot of time mixing the colors a little lighter each time.