Cancer Beaters

Groo and the Wanderers

Arizona Cardinals

Haldir's Hellions

Evil Oopaloompas

Dwarven Stouts

Reading Renegades

Ritterlich Tigers

As for the draft. I had forgotten that we voted for a straight draft. I don't think that I can set up the ESPN draft to go any other way. I guess we'll have to go back to our old option for the draft unless someone has a better idea.

I just got back from Gen Con. Looks like I will have a busy couple nights getting my roster squared away.

How long is the draft supposed to run? I know we are starting at 2 Central which is 3 here. Just need to make sure I am not making a draft widow for the whole night.

Just a suggestion to help with Saturday could the teams who have selected their keepers but not dropped the remaining players please drop them as then we can more easily pre rank our choices. Right now I have no idea who Ranz and others are keeping and thus have no way to make strategies which will result in things taking longer on draft day.

Even if ESPN is only allowing snake drafts (not very clever on their part) we can still use their software with our order in the second round. We will just have to remember that even number rounds are essentially going to be manual. So you record the picks for that round and once everyone has made their selections then they are input into the ESPN draft software. So all the odd number rounds will go by the order listed, even numbered rounds we record and the enter. It will still probably go faster and the list of available players will still be updated.

only issue is the two minute time limit. Round 2 We have 2 minutes to decide all 12 choices and then Mystery men have to enter their choice, otherwise it will autoselect for the Mystery men, then we gain 2 minutes before the next auto selection happens. So we would have to change the draft time limit to 10 or more minutes and then if anyone is missing we have a 10 minute delay each time we hit that person.