Warlord data cards

Dogboy

I wanted to check if it was all right to post a pdf with all of the Warlord Data Cards. They are in the format that is depicted in the beta rules. I decided to make them the size of business cards so you can use the business card storage sheets to store them. I was hoping for an official answer so I wouldn't step on any toes or do anything illegal.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you must now change your name to:

"GOD BOY" the awesome one :p

thanks man. I am SOoooooooo gonna have a field day with this.

(ever consider making blank ones as well ?) you know for like proxying stuff?

or make them like 3x5 card size as well?

just a suggestion.

thanks again.

Nice job Dogboy.  The only question that I have is regarding the format.  The current rules format has the long horizontal format, where as this is the old original format.  Now personally, I like this format fine, but I have found it is easier to teach using the new format of cards.  I guess my question is which format is closer to the final format we will see?

That aside, I plan to use these with my players who have already learned the game.  Good stuff.  now if we can talk you into doing this for the magic itens too... :D

Sorry about the confusion.  I put these together purely for my own use and figured that if anybody else could use them, that would be great.  I personally use both formats of the stats for different reasons.  I like the cards because they are all the same size and at game time I can use only the ones that I need. The other list I use when I am trying to figure out my force composition and to look at what I'm against at game time.

Thanks for the comments.  I'm not sure what you mean by blank.  Blank so you can make your own stats or change the name of the unit.  Let me know and I'll see what I can do.  About the size, I couldn't decide between business card size and playing card.  Both of these have their pluses like the plastic sheets to hold them and there small size on the game table. I didn't think about 3 x 5 (Is this so you can have a bigger font?).

FreeFall,

I put my magic items on a cut down sticky right on the card it belongs to.  This way I can reuse the card afterwards and if items change hands I can switch it (i.e. banner).

Sorry again for the confusion about the format and I hope I didn't cause to many problems.

Kevin

...we ideally need to know which is the final one

Personally, I use a format different from all the above, in a playing card size.  As to the final "official" version?  Well, if mine works better for teaching, I will continue using mine.  I got quite adept at reading the current "wide" format when I did the Army Builder files, so it makes no personal difference to me, but the current format is hard to use for teaching newbies.

a) 1 Proof of Purchase will allow you to pick X number of warlord cards of your choice to be mailed to you or b) some number of POPs will allow you to get the complete set of cards up to the time of the blister packaging change-over.

The exact numbers are yet to be determined as we are still doing some cost studies on how to do this through the POP system.