Divine Might/Mighty and Cleave

This actually seems pretty clear to me but I figured I'd post it up anyways. Mighty says each swing does 2 damage instead of 1. Cleave says if you beat the targets defense by 3 you do an extra point of damage. These will, I assume, stack, meaning a mighty/cleaving model can do 3 points of damage per swing if they beat their targets defense by 3, correct?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You could give Logan Battlefury the Hammer of the Mountain God and he's got Mighty and Cleave.

Varaug is the same with the Bonesplitter, but he also has enrage frenzy. So, he can kill an entire troop in a round. He's a bad dad. I think he goes MAV 9, MA 6, DV 1, but you figure he's getting 12-18 wounds. Death becomes him.

You could give Logan Battlefury the Hammer of the Mountain God and he's got Mighty and Cleave.

Varaug is the same with the Bonesplitter, but he also has enrage frenzy. So, he can kill an entire troop in a round. He's a bad dad. I think he goes MAV 9, MA 6, DV 1, but you figure he's getting 12-18 wounds. Death becomes him.

Oh yeah...With Bonesplitter, Frenzy, and Enrage he has 6 attacks at a 10 with Mighty and Cleave. Hes my new hero.

Oh yeah...With Bonesplitter, Frenzy, and Enrage he has 6 attacks at a 10 with Mighty and Cleave. Hes my new hero.

And don't forget to put Korgug, Bugbear Bully with Varaug. His provoke SA can help keep ol' Varaug around for a secont turn of mayhem.

Beautiful stuff.

And don't forget to put Korgug, Bugbear Bully with Varaug. His provoke SA can help keep ol' Varaug around for a secont turn of mayhem.

Beautiful stuff.

Oh yeah. Greenie tried to pulling that off on me the other night. But, Mr. Bully-boy whiffed, and so I got to beat on Varaug anyways. :lol:

Wild Bill :blues: