2821 Ice Queen

Valloa

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome figure! Your metals are so clean! What color did you use for your outlining? And I count 4 different blues in the cloak, am I right?

For the outlining I used RMS Grey Liner in most spots with a few places Black. On the cloak hmm... you are more or less right. I used some straight blues, then mixed others. I remember using/mixing RMS Brilliant Blue, Snow Shadow, Sky Blue, Sapphire Blue, True Blue, Ghost White, White.

Maya~

Not to nitpick your photography or anything, but I really don't think the picture quite does it justice. Beautiful mini, thanks again.

Feel free to nitpick my photography. I'd rather have my minis look better in hand than look good on camera and look worse in hand. :)

Maya~

Pyreos - I think there was a mix-up. I'm pretty sure I was supposed to be the recipient of this miniature. You should send it on to me :;):

Valloa - lovely job, it's gorgeous. If I ever get around to painting my copy of this one, this is what I would want it to look like. Of course, I'm not up to your caliber yet.