Is anyone gonna play the new version of DDO?

haldir

just curious

I played a couple of years ago but I found that the game was a bit hard to play. Not in the sense that you swing & attack or click the mouse to move, but to quest, get people together, etc etc. That I felt like I had to play a warforged barbarian to get anywhere in the game :blink:

I got email in regards to the new launch coming up (downloading the game right now actually) & figured I'd ask if anyone was gonna play. Figure maybe we could start a guild/clan on there.

RM

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked in on it also..and kind of gathered likewise, Orcsoul. If it were truly free, I might take a look. I'm always up for a new flashy online time-waster, and while my heart belongs to FarmVille, there is little opportunity for half-orcs in the fascinating world of cyber-agriculture

Right now, if you've played before you can download (at least that is what I'm doing right now).

just found this in their FAQs

Free To Play!

DDO Unlimited introduces an innovative new way to play - you can download and play DDO for free! For even more action and fun, you can purchase additional adventures, convenience items, and account services at your leisure from the new DDO Store. Can't get enough of DDO? You can even subscribe, becoming a "VIP", to get unlimited access to all of the game’s content. To learn more about playing for free or becoming a VIP, click here!