Sign in to follow this  
FuzzyIzmit

Stolen from Dragon Con

An acquaintance of mine from another site (etsy) had a one of a kind steam punk piece stolen from Dragon Con this year and is trying to find it. I am just trying to spread the word so that hopefully he can find it. Here is a link to the whole story with pics.

I suggest the person create a cause on facebook and have people invite their friends. I know of at least one case where a stolen object has resurfaced in this manner. It's a much much better tool for spreading the word.

Jeez! that is such a shame that the piece was stolen from him.

I really hope it gets found and the person who stole it gets their butt kicked! :unsure:

He totally has my sympathy. That's a nice piece. I didn't go to Dragon*Con this year, but I hear it was Steam-punk out the wazoo.

The only optimism is that steam-punk is a small town- if the guy who stole it surfaces again, it'll get around.

I'll ask Ace Talkingwolf, he was one of the steam punk authority guys this year for the "alternate history" track.