October 2009 to January 2010 Mini Exchange

GreyHorde

Welcome Ishil, Ol'Timer, Nissiana and others! List updated in original post.

@Amalor, 'psych, others by PM - love to have you, thanks for asking about pulling double-duty. You're certainly welcome to join in, but I'd like to hold slots open for just a couple more days, give time for those who missed Exchange # 1 to respond. Maybe by Monday night we'll know better where we are with slots to fill or if we need to expand the ranks. Cool?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Ishil, Ol'Timer, Nissiana and others! List updated in original post.

@Amalor, 'psych, others by PM - love to have you, thanks for asking about pulling double-duty. You're certainly welcome to join in, but I'd like to hold slots open for just a couple more days, give time for those who missed Exchange # 1 to respond. Maybe by Monday night we'll know better where we are with slots to fill or if we need to expand the ranks. Cool?

Not a problem.

Any other new additions or painters in Shak's group that would like to double up? If you can paint & ship in a 2nd exchange, now is the time. Just PM me per the original post and let me know. I'm not stuck on the numbers, so if we end up with 20+, that's fine by me. The more the merrier, right? I'll close it up tomorrow afternoon, October 1, and send assignments in the evening.

Added a couple more. Cool!

Edited by GreyHorde