Any update on the Rules

papabees

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just say that I'm typing as fast as I can. And that I posted a small tidbit on Mil-Net last week.

Thanks Brother. Uhh...I can't find it on Mil-Net?? Can you point the way?

*hint* look under events

The only thing I can find is the Nukecon stuff.

It can all be a little confusing to people just entering the fray, but we have a perfectly good game we're enjoying now.

Given the vast range of choices available to someone thinking about starting up a new wargame you don't see that as a problem? The current state of the rules can be really off-putting to new players.

It can all be a little confusing to people just entering the fray, but we have a perfectly good game we're enjoying now.

Given the vast range of choices available to someone thinking about starting up a new wargame you don't see that as a problem? The current state of the rules can be really off-putting to new players.

Which is why the pdf of the CAV2 is finally being updated with all the errata for RC09 or so the plan go. Personally I think the lack of regular product release and no hard copy of the rulebook would be more of a turn off for new players. Name me one game that doesn't have errata?

Which is why the pdf of the CAV2 is finally being updated with all the errata for RC09 or so the plan go. Personally I think the lack of regular product release and no hard copy of the rulebook would be more of a turn off for new players. Name me one game that doesn't have errata?

Warmachine WkII. :poke:

But I can't say I disagree with you about the lack of both a hardcopy rulebook and ongoing product support as being off-putting as well.