Sign in to follow this  
Bren

Dryad

So it has been a while since I've painted a Reaper model, but she is finished now! In all her greenness. I'm not quite sure if I'm completely happy with her, but I can't point out exactly what the problem is so everybody's welcome to nitpick :rolleyes: Thanks!

Link due to nudity

Hey Bren,

Nice to see you round again. I like this Dryad. Seems like I always find her painted green! ::): And that particular green too. I really love what you did with the tree and the base. Very nice. The tree is always the toughest part for me on this mini.

I always wonder why folks link this mini. Does the sculpt allude to nudity? Sure. Is there any? Well, I don't see any tiny nipples or anything else to make the censors wig out...*sigh*. Whatever.

Anyway: Entrancing. That's a fantastic word for this version. IMO, this has the most character I've ever seen on this minis face. And those eyes are amazing.

Bravo.

Swweeeeeet.

I really like seeing what other people have done with this really nice model. GOOD shading! Man, I wish I was that good...

Swweeeeeet.

I really like seeing what other people have done with this really nice model. GOOD shading! Man, I wish I was that good...

Agreed. one of the best of that mini I've seen.

I especially like the richness of tones -- there's a lot of interplay of green and red (brown) throughout, even though the skin is "green" and bark & hair are "brown".

And yeah, wonderful crisp work on the eyes.

Derek

So it has been a while since I've painted a Reaper model, but she is finished now! In all her greenness. I'm not quite sure if I'm completely happy with her, but I can't point out exactly what the problem is so everybody's welcome to nitpick :rolleyes: Thanks!

Link due to nudity

No nits to pick, very nice!