• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we most certainly did not create this game to only be played at a specific point count.

What? :blink: The ONLY non 1,000 point games I have ever played are 500 point games, where it is very much not balanced but rather used to introduce someone to the game. Obviously any group can and SHOULD play at any point cost they want, with any models they want, any time of the day they want, wearing whatever they want (well maybe not ^_^). I'm pretty sure the spirit of the game is to get together with some friends and have a good time.

There can be no debate however that this game was play tested primarily at 1000 points.

Maybe we should create a seperate thread to argue about what point cost to play at. Last I checked this thread was about a battle report between Dwarf's and Reven. Let's stick to that topic, and if we decide we need to kick each other in the undercarriage more about points and what the game was built and costed around (because last time I checked there were about 2 people who ACTUALLY costed anything in this game) we can start a new thread on that. In essence, let's not thread-jack . . .mmkay? :poke:

Joshua

Maybe we should create a seperate thread to argue about what point cost to play at. Last I checked this thread was about a battle report between Dwarf's and Reven. Let's stick to that topic, and if we decide we need to kick each other in the undercarriage more about points and what the game was built and costed around (because last time I checked there were about 2 people who ACTUALLY costed anything in this game) we can start a new thread on that. In essence, let's not thread-jack . . .mmkay? :poke:

Joshua

Need to pay more attention then...

Joshua

Thank you ^_^

I have no problem carving the off topic posts out if need be.

/prepares the Mod scapel Bonesplitter :devil:

i think the playing at 1500 points or 1000 points relates to the topic. They played a game at 1500 points and said it was the "Sweet spot" for WL. And i pointed out the game was and is being made to play at 1000 points. were still talking about the game they played.

-Sin