ArtistCon Warlord Games

wildbill

It looks like Warwick, Greenie and myself are headed down to Denton to thrown down with some our Warlord homies. :B): Our time of arrival is still up in the air, but it will be sometime Saturday morning, October 24th. ^_^

But, of course I want to play as many games as possible against Con goers! While I am very appreciative of Stubbdog's efforts to coordniate one big massive game (and trust me, those ARE fun!), I know that I prefer to play one-on-one games with whomever. I'll let Warick and Greenie speak for themselves. ::P:

I plan on bringing a variety of 1,000 point lists (mostly Dwarves, but I may throw in a couple of surprises :devil:). I figured we would just play 5 turn games, and maybe throw in a time limit just to force us to play a little faster. ::):

So, who wants to challenge good ol' WB on Saturday? :devil: I don't really want to do a Dwarf vs Dwarf game, so that is why I am packing a couple of other lists. Greenie and Warwick will be able to issue their challenges in this thread when they get an opportunity.

Anyways, I'm waiting to hear from people! Who wants to face the Dwarven onslaught first? :zombie:

Wild Bill :blues:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Greenie

I throw together a couple crusaders list with out cav. I don't think i have played more than one with out them before because they do kick butt. But ill give it a shot :)

might need to bring out my list i played at the last tournament :)

@ :blues:

You dont want to do some dwarfs on dwarfs? what if one of the dwarfs had a northern accent! :poke:

Looking forward to this weekend!

-Sin

:down:

Alas, I have to be the bearer of bad news. As of right now, I am going to have to bow out from coming to Dallas...for now. My wife is not doing very well (no, she isn't going to die or anything) and I need to stick around the house and help take care of her. The following weekend we are going to be having a house full of guests and we need to make sure it is properly cleaned. If she is sick, then I have to do it and I'm not fast at it. Go figure. ^_^

Either way, I'm not horribly happy about this change of events. I was REALLY looking forward to this. :down:

There is still the possibility that I will get a greenlight to come down but it won't most likely come until Thursday or even Friday. I am not going to speak for Greenie and Warwick as to their status as to whether or not they will still come down. They are big boys. They can speak for themselves. ::):

I'm hoping that I will still get to come down and maybe surprise everyone when I walk in. But, for now, assume I won't be coming. :down:

Thankfully, she is not suffering from the hawgtastic flu. Unfortunately, it is other things that I won't go into here. But, if any of you are the praying type, I would appreciate it if you asked for her to get well. :wub:

I'm still crossing my fingers that I will make it down anyways. Maybe I can ninja my way down. :ph34r:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

All right b!tches!! Drop your britches and get ready the Dwarf Boot of Passion that is about the kick you in the a$$!!! That's right: WB is back in da haus!! :devil:

For the first time in the entire history of the entire universe, as well as all known parallel dimensions and all of the unknown parallel dimensions, having your mother-in-law come from out of town for a visit is AWESOME!!! Yes, you heard me: AWESOME!!!

:lol:

My wife is still not better, and we are waiting on insurance to approve the treatment she needs to make her better. It's a long story, but we're confident that they will eventually approve it. However, in the meantime, being a typical mom, she wants to come to Tulsa to help take of her daughter. I'm confident that if I was the one sick, my mom would be here too. :wub: I got the ALL-CLEAR from my wife this evening that since her mom was going to be here on Saturday, I am now able to come back down!!! :B):

So, as I said the opening of this post:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:lol: