Casket Works for All

Lorderl

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just looking at Castketworks 26 and noticed that several of the pages are out of order. Page # 2 is between page 19 and page 20, same with page number 3 (it is between page 29 and 30). Did something happen with the PDF or am I just viewing this wrong?

• Super Administrators
I was curious, I ordered Halloween Sophie earlier this week & will that order get a Casketworks?? I wasn't sure with just 1 mini ordered.

No.

Will 9-16, 18-19 be releases as full catalogs, or just the articles?

No.

• Super Administrators
It would be real cool if all future CWs were also in PDF form..that way I could show them from my laptop rather than chance being able to get a hard-copy one with an order.

We're trying to do just that. Sometimes a bit of a delay, but we'll get them up eventually.

I was just looking at Castketworks 26 and noticed that several of the pages are out of order. Page # 2 is between page 19 and page 20, same with page number 3 (it is between page 29 and 30). Did something happen with the PDF or am I just viewing this wrong?

Those pages were moved in the final print version to where they reside now, but the Page Numbers were never adjusted because I'm lazy....

Or they were moved to what the numbers say and they were just never re-ordered.... I get confused.

Not to start a new thread, but I got my Sophie today & just wanted to say, Thanks Bob R.!!!!

Now I can't open the package!! :lol:

I can see why no Casketworks was shipped thou, ha ha (kinda hard to stuff a magazine in that box)

thanks Reaper, wish I could have been at RAC this year, thou.

Now off to download the latest Casketwork pdf!!