these differ but not so dramatically

P14261B: Shields $0.33

P14263D: Round Shields $1.53

P14263E: Heater Shields $2.75

P14293B: Shield,Shield,Shield,Quiver,Bow $4.58

and for nefsokar....

P14294D: Shields $8.70 :blink: :blink: :blink:

is it ok?

The Nefsokar shields are a bit bigger than the Crusader or Dwarf shields, but I am still surprised by the price difference.

We are looking into this. With 1000s of parts we expect a few bugs. We'll figure this out quick.

Dang what a decimal place will do!

Bad data in, bad data out...

bad data, no biscuit!

That dang decimal point! It's small, but you gotta keep your eye on it. ;p

I echo Mike's sentiment, plus add that the spiffy little puzzle icon that lists the number of parts (and then blows up into the listing of said parts) is just freakin' awesome. It has been worth the wait for the return of the Boneyard.

~v

1. Goto online store.

2. Select a mini.

3. Click on jigsaw puzzle piece with number in it.

4. Boneyard options revealed.

DONE!

1. Go to online store or any miniatures gallery that isn't Previews

2. Search for option you want (i.e. "Sword") or look through all miniatures.

3. Click on jigsaw puzzle piece with number on it.

4. Boneyard options revealed.

I echo Mike's sentiment, plus add that the spiffy little puzzle icon that lists the number of parts (and then blows up into the listing of said parts) is just freakin' awesome. It has been worth the wait for the return of the Boneyard.

I'm so happy the piece icon (affectionately referred to as the puzzle splat) is an obvious metaphor. I agonized over the iterations of how to represent the pieces far longer than I care to admit before I came upon what I thought was the winner.

By the way, one can also search on the word "boneyard". As in "boneyard sword" will reveal all of the parts that are tagged sword, no whole models. (When pictures are added, this will be more useful.)

As as a point of information to completely confuse and muck everything up, the boneyard keyword search only works in the Online Store portion of the site. Reasoning is simple: when you're browsing miniatures, you really only want to see miniatures. The online store shows you any and everything. Further confounding you, when you don't use the boneyard keyword, whole models show up at the top of the list, parts show up on the bottom.

As soon as I saw a post that the boneyard was back in one of the other threads and I looked in the store and saw the puzzle piece, I knew exactly what it meant.

Perfectly intuitive icon. I particularly love the number included so you know how many pieces off hand.