Sign in to follow this  
Nomadik

Trading Old Games for New

So I headed to my local game shop with a big box full of about 20+ old rpg books that I haven't touched in years, most I bought 10-15 years ago. I received $90 in store credit and bought Legends of The High Seas, Legends of the Old West: The Alamo/Victory or Death, a Reaper brush, and the Native American Reaper miniature that was just released. I'm pretty thrilled with all this, considering I cleared some major shelf space and obtained some new games.

Since September, I have sent about a dozen boxes of old RPGs and board wargames to Nobleknight and received about five complete Flames of War armies in return. The space I have cleared is amazing, and I'll be painting 15mm tanks and figures for a year!

Since September, I have sent about a dozen boxes of old RPGs and board wargames to Nobleknight and received about five complete Flames of War armies in return. The space I have cleared is amazing, and I'll be painting 15mm tanks and figures for a year!

Really? I'll have to check them out. I have a couple board games that I really don't touch. Descent: Journeys in the Dark and Axis and Allies D-Day.

may have to send KK a email.

As much as I love my old gaming stuff, it's just sitting around doing nothing right now.

thanks for the tip, Steve!