Trouble in Christmastown

Castlebuilder

Wow, that is so cool, or is it cold ;-) I was pretty well set as to what my next order to reaper was going to be during this 12-days of Christmas specials, but I think those plans just got changed. Looks like I may be ordering that Santa dwarf fig after all.

Well done on what sounded like a massively fun session.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Astounding! I'd love to see close-ups of the various miniatures, if you have any posted somewhere.

The "marines" look great, especially how it looked like one was modified to be a sniper (?) and another given a med-kit of some sort. (Since they don't seem particularly "in-theme," I'm going to guess they were previously converted for another project, and just added to the mix?) I am guessing that the "power-suit" or "robot" must be a CAV unit of some sort? (Boy, now I REALLY wish those came as Bones. :D )

• Like 2

Astounding! I'd love to see close-ups of the various miniatures, if you have any posted somewhere.

The "marines" look great, especially how it looked like one was modified to be a sniper (?) and another given a med-kit of some sort. (Since they don't seem particularly "in-theme," I'm going to guess they were previously converted for another project, and just added to the mix?) I am guessing that the "power-suit" or "robot" must be a CAV unit of some sort? (Boy, now I REALLY wish those came as Bones. :D )

Me too!

In this game I allowed my players to come up with their own units for the game. Bob did Marines and John did the crazy shoppers. I can't recall if there were any others. I like Girot's suggested title. My biggest hitch on doing the sequel is that I just can't come up with a theme for "Halloween Land" that appeals to me. Lot's of ideas for Halloween themed stuff come to mind, just no earh shattering ideas that I can link them all together into a coherent battlefield.

I'll see if I still have any of the original pics of the 'marines.' If not, I'll try to take some new ones.

The idea for using 'marines' came from the scenario where Halloween was trying to steal/destroy the presents and the "Toys for Tots" program of the USMC. So when the marines heard of the attack....

Edited by outek