Warlord demo near atlanta,oct 8,

I'll be running Open Beta demoes of Warlord at the Warroom in Norcross, Ga. next week, Oct 8,at 6:00pm and Sunday, Oct 12 , at 1:00pm. I'll bring everything needed except players. Hope to see a lot of the Georgia forum members there. Pm me for directions and any questions.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eight peolpe took part in Wednesday's demo at the Warroom. Five had shown up to play Magic. All seemed to enjoy the game, and several "bonded" with a mini character very quickly.

It was a lot of fun running the demo, and thanks to Unglef for helping out, and to AEGRIST13 for singing the Trogdor song.

Next demo is at the Warroom,in Norcross, at noon on Sunday, Oct. 12.

If you are in the Atlanta area, please drop by. PM me for directions.

Bring it to Canada Steven!  (Edmonton Alberta to be exact.)

If you are unable to get here, would pics and some "battle reports" be a possibility?  (Precious few gamers nearby that play something *OTHER* than 40K, so I gotta get my fix on the internet.)

YIPES!  I said 40K!!!.....

:laugh:

Hey, Morg, my wife is helping me set up a Black Lightning website for battle reports. I hope to have it up by Sunday.

The first scrap had Unglef(from the forum) against my better half. He had 1000 points of melee-oriented dwarves against 1000 points of missile-armed elves. The dwarves "sprinted" straight at the elves, taking only a few hits before smashing the elf skirmish line. It was eye-opening!

The second game featured four 1000 point armies (elves, dwarves, Mercenary infantry and Mercenary Cavalry) trying to roust Traukz'l and 1000 points of undead infantry out of a ruined Hirstarts town. I was going to run the dragon forces, but one of the young women "just had to have the dragon", so everyone including the guy she was with, ganged up on her. I got to referee, explain rules, and pass out cards with pertinent web addresses. It was a lot of fun to watch.

Morg, you need to get deported...maybe if you denounce ice hockey or something :laugh:

HAR!  Zambonies are the bo-he-muths (can't spell it properly!)  They go very slow, but they do spritz water all over the place, which could be cool.   :)

All the talk in town today was the retirement of Fuhr's jersey to the rafters of the "building formerly known as the Skyreach Center", oh, and hacking up the other guy of course (whose name we're not suppose to mention.)  

Deported would be a bit harsh, but dual citizenship would be schaweet!  Only trouble is, you guys have really wierd football rules....

Zambonis have a large and very sharp blade as well.

Fuhr used to a Sabre also, of course they let him go just like Dominic (and Shields and Puppa and Barasso and I'm sure I missed someone else too)...

Mooooog?  What did he do?

There's nothing wrong with 4 downs in football.  And our pigskin is the correct size, making it bigger is only to compensate for something...