New Lupines

friendlyfire

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the luv! :poke:

I am really enamored by the faction and was very passionate about a doing a reboot on this line. The first two figures, as Alphas, are pretty big, being about the same size as a particular French line that no longer produces metal minis. I have about four or five other figures for the line to round out the characters for the Savage North release.

Gus and Ron and I have been working very closely on the designs of these figures and I have been very happy with the results so far.

Oooh, more minis to come! That is really exciting. Can't wait to see more. Any idea when the Savage North will be released? Really looking forward to start playing my Lupines soon!

We have an open beta available by request. Simply send me an email ([email protected]) and I will send you the open beta playtest datacards. ::):

Any idea when the Savage North will be released?

I think the plan is to have it available between ReaperCon and GenCon but I'm not "official" enough to get you anything more specific than that. :poke:

im not "official" either but i hang around reaper a lot and play warlord. I think its going to be after reaper con. but who knows, you will have to bribe Gus with old, lame and nerdy stuff to get the official date.