New Stuff--Hannah Blackruby, Krissy the Modern Witch and others!

fieldarchy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here are a few other minis I've done recently.

Krissy--I took more photos of her and these came out better.

post-2071-1263859383_thumb.jpg

post-2071-1263859362.jpg

Finari

post-2071-1263859417_thumb.jpg

post-2071-1263859431_thumb.jpg

Tabletop Ghoul Queen (modified)

post-2071-1263859633_thumb.jpg

post-2071-1263859642_thumb.jpg

Space Marine Templar (speed paint)

post-2071-1263859715.jpg

post-2071-1263859731.jpg

And I have a Xmas Sophie 2008 to post as well but I found some areas that need touch ups.

• Like 3

You're welcome for the inspiration. Do you need any basing materials? I can send you little samples of all the stuff I've used if needed.

The war pug is great! I'm glad that everyone seems to like him. He's currently in mercenary status looking for the highest bid for his services anhilating the enemy!

You're welcome for the inspiration. Do you need any basing materials? I can send you little samples of all the stuff I've used if needed.

The war pug is great! I'm glad that everyone seems to like him. He's currently in mercenary status looking for the highest bid for his services anhilating the enemy!

I'm pretty good with groundworking materials, but since you brought it up, what did you use? I might just take you up on your offer.

I have a ground cover mix made up of different materials--corn meal, a few different sizes of talus, a sprinkle of sand. Then I paint it and glue some clumps of static grass on, a few little sprigs of super moss, some birch seed pods for leaves, dried flowers for the flowers. Yeah I think that's it.

I have a ground cover mix made up of different materials--corn meal, a few different sizes of talus, a sprinkle of sand. Then I paint it and glue some clumps of static grass on, a few little sprigs of super moss, some birch seed pods for leaves, dried flowers for the flowers. Yeah I think that's it.

Ah, I have my own mix, but it's always interesting to see what others use. What I am interested in is, what did you use for the build up (rock formation)?

cork board. If you don't have any definitely get some. It's good for building up a quick base. Just cut a piece about the size you want or tear it off and then use some tweezers to pull some particles out to give you the jagged edges.

I've been meaning to add cork board to my supplies, thanks for the tip.