Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Spike

Spike's Olde Worlde RPG

Recommended Posts

Solace finishes bandaging and puts her kit away. "Are there any passages leading from that chamber, Master Taryn?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Taryn)

 

Your search of the room turns up nothing more than the meager belongings of the two creatures you helped slay. The skeleton appears to have nothing nor need of anything. The other creature's possessions include numerous gold pieces (21 total), and a few platinum pieces (7 altogether), four copper pieces, and the bottom half of a suit of pajamas.

 

You are soon joined by Brag.

 

(Brag)

 

You join Taryn in the search, keeping one ear tuned toward more potential danger all the while. Your keen eye for quirky stone masonry gives you no cause to believe there are any other doors or hidden traps in the room.

 

(Chu)

 

You look over the two inanimate skeletons in the corridor. Both still have their shields and shortswords lying nearby. Oddly enough, both also have a small leather pouch tied to their hip bones. Each pouch contains two copper pieces.

 

(Solace)

 

You spend the next 20 minutes tending to the two poor hirelings. Both are restored to full health through your skillful application of bandages and salves.

 

(Kane)

 

Whatever you are contemplating, you plot it so rogueishly that even She Who Rules The Dungeon has no idea what it is you're up to. It seems the other adventurers have not noticed your discovery yet either.

 

Krrflmp turns to you and in a squeaky nasal voice asks "Do you want me to tell the others what you found?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Krrflmp bounces up and down in place like a giddy school girl and replies in the same conspicuous voice, "I can do that.", then follows after you almost on your heels to see what you do next.

 

One of the as-yet-nameless PCs from the rear steps forward and points out to you that the wizard Paraphin and his one hireling seem to have vanished...and without taking their share of the treasure or the ex-pee..whatever ex-pee is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Solace finishes tying off bandages and looks around at the group huddled in the damp corridor. "Shall we continue exploring?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Had to do a quick re-read to see where everybody was at)

 

Everybody in the group has had their wounds tended to. (Full HP for everyone). Aside from the strange vanishment of the wizard and his hireling, everybody is accounted for. Nobody hears any new noises in the distance, nor does anybody seem to have found anything new (except Kane, of course, but he's being tight-lipped about it thus far) The gnoll...y'all remember him? Well, he just shuffles off slowly down the same corridor the skeletons ran off through.

 

Solace, if nobody else objects (within the next 2 real-world days), you may decide which direction the group will explore next.

 

Everybody else, if you guys have any ideas of your own, ya better tell the cleric. She's good and ready to go kick down some doors and look for some treasure (or trouble, whichever she finds first). You guys have two real-world days to post what you're doing next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Kane)

 

It's a trigger of some sort alright. By the looks of it, it is operated by pressing it into the wall. If you care to take ten minutes searching the area you'll likely find what the trigger is for, but unless you are a very smooth talker, the others will likely figure out you've found something and are being all secret and sneaksy about it...and you'll have to share all that potential treasure (or trap) with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Do I notice this trigger/plate?"

 

"I wanna smack something..." Brag says to everyone, so he'll go with whatever plan the cleric has.

(Always nice to get on the cleric's good side, epically if your the meatshield)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Solace peers up the north hallway, raising a torch, "This appears to be the path left open to us."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I peer down the hallway. Do I see anything with my darkvision (infravision)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

watching behind the party, and looking down the hall to the left now that it's illuminated by Solace's torch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Everybody following the cleric)

 

Though there is a hallway off to the west, anybody who moves a little further down the hallway will notice that it ends with a pair of heavy doors. This particular double-doorway appears more ornate than the others. The designs carved into it depict a strange scene of goblins engaging in some sort of ritual that involves large amounts of gold and powerful elixirs.. (Yes, some have coffee cups, others have demitasses.)

 

How do you all wish to proceed.

 

(Brag)

 

You did notice that the rogue was interested in something on the wall, but you also see the double doors at the end of the hall. You have a choice..follow the cleric to see what's behind door number three OR wait to see if the rogue wants to make the proverbial deal. :D

 

/ OOC /

 

Yes..this IS the Monte-Haul dungeon you've all heard about. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...