Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Spike

Spike's Olde Worlde RPG

Recommended Posts

Taryn will check out the gnoll corpse while the others are looting the room behind us, though he does his best to avoid getting gnoll guts on himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Chu)

 

Even a relatively noninvasive search of the gnoll's gory corpse turns up a small leather pouch containing 9 gold coins and 2 coppers.

 

(All PCs)

 

Anybody care to attempt to bind any wounds? And does anybody else besides Solace and Kane care to check the treasure room?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Solace takes a look at Chu Toi's wound and gets out the bandages.

to bind wounds: 1d6+1, roll: 4, bonus +1 = 5

 

"That should keep you."

 

Solace turns back to watching Kane from the doorway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kane saunters into the room keeping an eye out for traps as well as goodies in which to line his pockets.

 

 

 

[ooc]

Traps Roll required?

[/ooc]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Save vs gnoll guts :upside: (1d20+0

14+0 = 14)

 

"Bah!" Brag says trying to avoid getting the innards on himself, but failing.

 

He looks at the other gnolls & is about to do that same to them, he pulls back seeing that the big one isn't attacking. He turns toward the group & sees the pointed hat gesturing to the gnoll.

 

"Hmm magic..." Brag kinda rolls his eyes at thought of that but eventually kicks the gnoll to see if it's truely dead. With that he pulls out a dirty rag & wipes his axe clean of the gnoll blood & guts.

 

He makes his way into the room with the sack of coins. Does Brag notice any odd stone structures in the walls? Floor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Brag and Kane)

 

The floor tiles appear normal. Nothing you see makes you believe there are pit traps in the room.

 

 

((Everybody who's in the treasure room)

 

Do you want to count and divide the loot now, or maybe just give it to one of the hirelings to carry?

 

(Paraphin)

 

It also seems the gnoll does not really know how to think in terms of right and left, but he assures you there are goblins and lots of big rats in the area and spiders 'down the stairs that aren't there".

 

You also learn the gnolls' names. Big guy is Raaruu and the surviving flunkie is Wowf.

 

 

(@ Vil-Hatarn & Randy)

 

I totally flubbed and missed that Chu had already looted the dead gnoll. Sorr bout that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Chu)

 

One of your hirelings takes the sack for safe-keeping before Kane can offer to carry it.

 

(Paraphin)

 

Will you be staying close by your gnollish friend?

 

(All PCs)

 

There's still a nearby door to explore and 'miles to go before you sleep' :ph34r:

 

 

Nobody passively sees or hears any new threats in the corridor. How cautiously do you all wish to proceed? (hint. traps aren't always necessarily on the floor)

 

(@ Mythmere)

 

Where in marching order would you like Paraphin? It doesn't have to be the same location every time, but having a "default" seems to move things along faster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I proceed down passageways, I'm noting the walls, floor, ceiling where ever I go.

 

I'm fine with hirelings carrying the loot, thou I keep a eye on the ones carrying it, less that person(s) decided to bolt the other way with it :poke:

 

I'll move toward the door, do I hear anything beyond?

 

If not I'll try the lock/doorknob/pull-ring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Brag)

 

You listen at the door, but cannot hear anything.

 

(Kane)

 

While Barg listens, you take a look at the door itself. Being in your line of work you tend to notice such things as the rather deep claw-marks which mark up the bottom two thirds of the surface of the door. You also notice at the very bottom of the door a small hole of the sort rats make.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was one mean kitty! Kane states as he looks at the claw marks. He places his face on the floor and attempts to peek through the mouse hole, keeping his head a safe distance from the hole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...