Busy Lately

Runestone_Cowboy

So let's see...

"Cobra" has been sitting around on my workstation mostly done. Finished him up recently.

post-5782-1263493307_thumb.jpg

Captain Griffon had some base colors on for quite some time, as did the Toolbots.

post-5782-1263493468_thumb.jpg

post-5782-1263493442_thumb.jpg

post-5782-1263493544_thumb.jpg

post-5782-1263493586_thumb.jpg

post-5782-1263493623_thumb.jpg

The rubber ducky from the Evil Toys pack just sort of happened while I was giving a friend painting lessons. He is mounted on a penny.

post-5782-1263493672_thumb.jpg

post-5782-1263493725_thumb.jpg

Tiviel was given a mod to represent the Sorceress in my game that is descended from a copper dragon. The wings look like Sophie's but came from the Wings four pack.

post-5782-1263493767_thumb.jpg

post-5782-1263493802_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, those toolbots look perfect. Your style suits them well. I think Captian Griffon turned out rather nicely as well; looks like he's bucking for a job with the Incredibles. :;):

~v

Partly inspired by the Incredibles, partly inspired by an alternate color scheme for ol' Supes on the Superman Arcade game from way back...

They're all great.

Evil Duckie is awesome.

I really like the yellow tool bot. You seemed to capture the industrial equipment yellow color - at least on my monitor.

I've been on a yellow kick lately. The duck started it. Evil. Evil. Evil.

The loader arm seemed to cry out for an industrial yellow. The chainsaw cried out for a related power tool color.

I like the addition of the wings to Tiviel. They work well with the horns & tail -- giving her a more draconic aspect than an infernal one. Nice eye-catching red for the hair.

Sounds like your friend got a good dose of humor with the painting lesson on that duck! Great!

Derek