Sign in to follow this  
Sanael

Ferrari Sophie

My dad is a big Ferrari F1 fan, so I decided to paint Sophie's snowsuit up like the team's racing jumpsuits. I've taken a few liberties, since the sculpt isn't meant to be a Ferrari uniform, but I tried to stay pretty true to the whole thing (although I did get rid of any logos that weren't Ferrari itself). It was a fun conversion and a lot of crazy freehand/stripes, and also some learning experience with wood bases and the interaction between paint and stain.

post-3328-1263908619_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

That's really cool! I'm sure your Dad will love it.

For the base, next time I suggest painting a separate disk and gluing it to the stained wood, instead of painting the wood itself.

Nice!

I've thought about adding "corp. sponsors" to that one myself. I can see Dew, or Vault or any of the other high-sugar drinks sponsoring a succbi ::):.

Wow! Thanks for all the comments, guys.

Gene, I'm glad you like her. She was a really fun sculpt to play with, and I'm excited to have the wings in my bits box. I think the bunny is going to end up with some Justice and Caeke in the future.