Sign in to follow this  
Vaitalla

Start Your Engines...

Watching Werner sculpt buckles is worth the price of admission. :)

he he, I did that a couple years ago. Fantastic way to spend a couple of hours just watching him do his work.

Dunno if the historical guys will come again, but I sure hope so! I will be emailing them soonish to remind them. :poke: I think they had a lot of fun last year so here's crossing fingers. ::D:

Last time I talked with the Austin Historical Guys they were planning on coming this year. They were also planning on bringing more people. ::D: But it won't hurt for you to drop them a line.

Any. I'm pretty remedial in my crafting.

I had a dream last night that the class schedule came out. There were several cooking classes being offered :blink:

Well, there are those MSP Flavor Additives that should be coming out Soon™... :;):

Ron

I would like to second (third?) the sculpting- even if Anne doesn't do the scheduling, I just want to make the vote heard :lol:

OSL! Please!

As was mesntioned earlier, an intermediate class with critiquing would be welcomed.

Uhmmm.. special effects, Meaning: How do I paint a glass vial to look like it's half full convincingly? How do you do sheer fabrics (I know that would probably be in fabrics, but it could fit here too)? Smoke, fire, water, etc. Convincing weathering!

Faces - namely, expressive faces!

My wife pondered last night if anyone would be interested in a Beginner Belly Dance class.

I thought that might work after the regular class schedule died down, but I've not had

chance to talk to anyone with authority.