DarusGrey

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You DO know you can mount that paint rack on the wall, right?  :p

Or on your wooden shelf unit there.

Really?  There's holes for me to mount up?  Hey!  Nifty.  If only I can drill holes in my apartment.

:down:

I'll keep that in mind if I ever move out tho.

And yea, I tried to mount it onto my wooden shelf.  Rack too deep.  It's ok.  Seems to work for now.  I'm content with my knee. :)

Oh those.  I thought they were used to hold up signs or logos for the paint. But I can see how you can use those to hold up the rack as well.  

Dammit.  I have a dremel, but can't drill holes on walls.

:angry:

Drill holes in the walls darn it.  It is no different than hanging a picture.  If the holes are to big, spend a buck fifty on a small container of mud and fill the holes when you move out.  Imagine what all that space could do for you.  I see a golden demon in your future.

Here is my space.  Don't let the warmth of the area fool you :oops:   I just moved in and have not decorated the basement yet.

OK I have my darned pic on Yahoo, how come I can't attach it  :angry:

Well here is a link

My workspace

Egads everyone has nicer places to paint then I do. Right now, I just have a 3'x2' spot to the left of my computer with which to paint on. Unfortunatly, current projects seem to be covering every square inch of room at the moment, let alone jars, mugs, coffee cups, a computer, lamps, etc, etc, etc...

I need to clean my desk up and go from there...

--LSH

I'll have to post pics of my painting area.  I just got done with another "clean up" where I make some effort to actually clean off my area, change the newsprint that protects the cheap vinyl tablecloth (winds up being used as a sponge for glue, mostly), rearrange the minis being worked on, reorder the paints, etc.

It takes several hours to do properly, and lasts less than a week. :sigh:  Maybe "before" and "after" pics would be better.

Besides, cleaning up to take pics is cheating.  I wanna see painters in their natural habitat.

I didn't clean up my room before pictures, I did move the vacuum cleaner out of the way to take the pictures, but I didn't clean up until afterwards.

I went back in and put the CAV & Warlords into their own box and integrated the rest of the new purchases into the rest.  I put the loose brushes back and emptied the trash.

I still have a dirty pallette on the desk.  I finally hung the pictures on the wall, so that box is emptied.  The rest of the shelves are next, likely while glue dries today.

I'm terrain building this week.

I really didn't cheat, I don't like mess, it interferes with my peace of mind.

That dirty pallette is driving me nutsy, It'll get cleaned today.

cbs

Makes you feel better I tripped this morning on the desk and like 3 paint bottles fell over...was total chaos.

I feel much better!  :D  I feel like I have mass combat going on on my table! To make matters worse through in a few CAVS, anad small model horses and it is a very "strange" form of mass combat! But I am trying to clean it up a bit.

LT

Oh those.  I thought they were used to hold up signs or logos for the paint. But I can see how you can use those to hold up the rack as well.  

Dammit.  I have a dremel, but can't drill holes on walls.

What are you talking about? ???

You have a table full of basing material, paints, and finishes!

Drill your holes!  

When you are finished you use either green stuff or white toothpaste to fill, mix your paint to match the color of the walls, and use your finishes to get the finish to blend right in!

Orchid -  :suspect:  who just knows one of her parents are gonna get wind of this post somehow and figure out what she did so many years ago :suspect:  :laugh:  :;):