Post your workspace!

DarusGrey

I was just lucky enough over the weekend to finally get my painting/Craft area set up in my parents basement.  With the help of my Mom I was able to get the boxes moved, the huge old metal table moved and get appropriate lighting for the tasks I will do at that table.  I even found an old set of shelves to store my minis on.

Unfortunately I do not have a digital camera so pics of my space will ahve to wait.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh great.  I guess I'm just naturally messy then compared to you guys.

:down:

Clean up every few months?  But then that's precious time wasted were I could be painting.

:P

It's sad how I excuse to put everything off just to have extra time to paint.  It's amazing I find time to eat.

:laugh:

My god ixminis!  You got every color under the sun!

Oh, envy envy....

Tee Hee Hee... I'm a paint-addict... I tend to use My Reaper's most of the time... and am dreading the day I actually purchase eye dropper bottles for the paints I've got that DON"T have 'em....

MichaelG

Okay, here is my painting table.  

http://www.wegotgame.net/images/ebay/worktable1.jpg

I also sew here, thus the thread rack and sewing machine on the right.  Windows to the left.

http://www.wegotgame.net/images/ebay/workspace2.jpg

Most of my minis, on the wall opposite the table.  The drawer organizers are for my bits.  Blisters and terrain stuff in bins below and above.

This is all after cleaning within the past month.   :blush:

Do you have any details on those paint racks you have their Jennifer?  Those look like the sort of thing that I could use.  I finally wacked a three tiered step thingy together out of styrofoam so that I could line my paints up, but a rotating rack... now that would be something!

Re: the Paintier:

As Doc says, they're pricey--main drawback.  And you might need to squirt a little lubricant into the bearings, depending on production run.  And, as I've been too lazy to add an inner 'bumper', I tend to knock over my Vallejos in unfilled tiers.  But the things are going to last well into the next century, and they clear up many square feet on my table.   :)

Wow.  There's a few custom colors there on Jen's table alright.

Hey, is that a Kyla, Bounty Huntress, 14025 or Confrontation's Mira

converted with a spear?  

Either way, what a great idea.  Now that got me thinking with mine.

And hey!  She's got barely any room to paint too.  Well, these are miniatures.  Guess we don't need a whole lot of space to work with anyways.

And my god.  That's a lot of bitz.