Myrianna of Aelfheim

Heisler

Her eyes are just my usual walnut brown with a reflection dot. They are very small eyes though I think Tre' learned to sculpt from Sandra.

The base could be better but it serves its purpose, a little warmer in tone to set off her cooler color scheme.

Thank you all for the compliments I have a hard time looking beyond the flaws.

I think most of us seem to have that problem...I know I sure do.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know exactly what you mean. We all feel that way about our own work. :lol:

But this is really beautiful work Kris. The blends are so sweet and smooth, and there is an intensity in her eyes that it's easy to pull off. You've definitely taken your skills to a new level.

So... how does it feel to be shoved at gunpoint into Master's? :;): Are you as bummed about it as I was?

Very nice work!

I have this one all ready for paint. She is next in line after another one of Tre's elves.

I am hoping to get them done for ReaperCon- but after seeing yours I may just give up. :: P:

I know exactly what you mean. We all feel that way about our own work. laugh.gif

But this is really beautiful work Kris. The blends are so sweet and smooth, and there is an intensity in her eyes that it's easy to pull off. You've definitely taken your skills to a new level.

So... how does it feel to be shoved at gunpoint into Master's? ik_wink.gif Are you as bummed about it as I was?

I'm just going to change the rules! tongue.gif You may have been bummed but you have done very very well in masters since you made the move.

I agree with everyone else that this is a drool-worthy paint job.

...Aaaannnd it also means I just discovered this new manufacturer (how did I not know about them?) and ordered $50+ worth of minis. I don't know whether to thank you or blame you. huh.gif

Cheers!

I agree with everyone else that this is a drool-worthy paint job.

...Aaaannnd it also means I just discovered this new manufacturer (how did I not know about them?) and ordered $50+ worth of minis. I don't know whether to thank you or blame you. huh.gif

Cheers!

You can blame me but Tre' thanks you ::D: