02717, Dragon of Fire

TaleSpinner

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, he/she came out great! I watched the whole process in the WIP, but even then I had no idea it would end up as beautiful as it did. Your customer will be very proud to show this dragon off. Expect more work as more people see this beauty. Great Job!

Jim

Great job on the base. The dragon, of course, is amazing; I'm almost afraid to paint mine now.

It looks like the claws are grayer than the other tan/khaki chitinous bits and blend in with the rocks. Is that just a trick of the light?

Great job on the base. The dragon, of course, is amazing; I'm almost afraid to paint mine now.

It looks like the claws are grayer than the other tan/khaki chitinous bits and blend in with the rocks. Is that just a trick of the light?

No, they are a bit grey/brown. The pictures really don't do the model justice as there is a distinct different between them and the rocks in RL. Also the subtlties in the purple and red don't come through as well in the pictures. But these were the best shots I could take. :rolleyes:<_<

Andy