Thoqqua

Harak720

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but not from a jedi...I mean from Reaper.

Eastern Front Studios had one, but it seems the company is out of business now.

LOL. Thanks for the tip.

Hmmm, those could work. Thanks for the tip.

BTW, I found this at Cool Mini or Not but it looks like it's just a fan sculpt.

I've occasionally thought of converting a couple of these:

http://www.dark-age.com/showimage.php?id=390

But as I recall, they're a bit pricey for such small conversions, plus they look so freakin' cool as-is.

You're right, those are cool, but definitely don't want to go the pricey route. If I did use those, I'd probably just leave them alone. Thanks for the suggestion.

just to be different though, once you find the right figure, you need to paint them in a blue-green color motif... cause there something about a Thoqqua Velva, man!

GROAN! ::P:

(I hate to admit it, but that was funny!)

LOL.

BTW, I found this at Cool Mini or Not but it looks like it's just a fan sculpt.

That's the one from Eastern Front Studios.

Pete Lee, the same Pete Lee who was part of the D&D minis and then Star Wars Minis before they got axed, sculpted that himself. So in a way it is a fan sculpt, but EFS then produced it in metal under their "Dungeon Crawl" line, (which is not to be confused with Goodman Games Dungeon Crawl Classics line). I have a few of them that I bought from them, but their website is no longer active now. Paizo still has some of that line, but not the one you are looking for.

Sorry dude.

Pete Lee, the same Pete Lee who was part of the D&D minis and then Star Wars Minis before they got axed, sculpted that himself. So in a way it is a fan sculpt, but EFS then produced it in metal under their "Dungeon Crawl" line, (which is not to be confused with Goodman Games Dungeon Crawl Classics line). I have a few of them that I bought from them, but their website is no longer active now. Paizo still has some of that line, but not the one you are looking for.

Interesting. Paizo.com sells some EFS minis but I couldn't find that one. Do you happen to know the name of the mini?

We are actually now in business again after a few years on the side lines.Look forward to sharing with the mini people here.

Mick

My link

That's good. It looked like you'd gone for good.

Ishil

Thanks Ishii yeah we started crawling back last year when several things actually inspired me to have another proper go.

We are actually now in business again after a few years on the side lines.Look forward to sharing with the mini people here.

Mick

My link

That's good. It looked like you'd gone for good.

Ishil

Thanks Ishii yeah we started crawling back last year when several things actually inspired me to have another proper go.

Well, I ordered your lava worms 12 days ago and have heard nothing since.