Sign in to follow this  
DavidVC04

Gamezone Chaos Chariot and GW Marauder Horsemen

Cool model, a chore to assemble. Painted it over the course of the last 11 or 12 days. Added some GW bits, shield and halberd only, as it's for my Warriors of Chaos army.

Glue is still drying and will do touch up adhesion with zap-a-gap and then final Dull Cote.

Riders are not glued on in this pic. They are now and are drying on the painting table.

chdone1.jpg

Finished these guys before the chariot. Had some varnish issues that Dull Cote mostly repaired.

hmalmostdone1.jpg

hmalmostdone2.jpg

hmalmostdone3.jpg

Excellent stuff, the chariot is really cool and the bases are excellent. Are these models plastic? I'm curious how they paint up compared to metal?

Okay, here are better pics, this of the finished model. The movement tray is made from cork. I think having the cork extended over the side is a mistake. I'll break off from game play, needing constant touch up. Sigh...

slaaneshchariot1.jpg

slaaneshchariot2.jpg

slaaneshchariot3.jpg

slaaneshchariot4.jpg

Nice work on these guys especially the chairot.

Very atmospheric- all Doom and Gloom-y.

Thanks all. I really like the model a lot. Prep and assembly took about as many hours as painting did....whew!

blakbuzzrd, I like the crystals, but I'm taking Angela Imrie's class at Reapercon so I can really spiff them up and learn what I'm doing, instead of making random lines. :lol:

I appreciate votes and C&C.

http://coolminiornot.com/248615

http://coolminiornot.com/248616